For over 15 years, The MILK Business Conference has been bringing together dairymen and industry professionals from around the country to network and learn about the most up-to-date dairy business information, all while enjoying the city of Las Vegas.
Top Reasons to Attend
- MILK Business Conference is a one-of-a-kind dairy business event, with plenty of chances to network with other dairy owners and friends and develop business contacts.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from experts in the areas of policy, robotics, management, business strategies, weather and communication.
- Get a sneak peek of 2020 markets during a live taping of U.S. Farm Report with host Tyne Morgan.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. Here are just a couple of our recent keynote speakers:
- Chis Koch, a Canadian farmer and adventurer who was born without arms and legs.
- Simon Keith, the World's First heart transplant recipient to play a Professional Sport.
- Captain Charles Plumb, Prisoner of War during Vietnam.