The MILK Business Conference has been around for over 15 years, bringing together dairymen from around the country to network and learn, while enjoying the virbrant city of Las Vegas.
Top Reasons to Attend
- MILK Business Conference is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the U.S.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from experts in the areas of policy, robotics, management, business strategies, weather and communication.
- Get a sneak peak of 2019 markets during a live taping of U.S. Farm Report with host Tyne Morgan.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. Here are just a couple of our recent keynote speakers:
- Chis Koch, a Canadian farmer and adventurer who was born without arms and legs
- Simon Keith, the World's First heart transplant recipient to play a Professional Sport.